If you can dream it, this course will help you illustrate it. Learn how to perform basic drawing techniques, work with images and text, use special effects and edit your projects. Each class offers a project to help you practice the skills you learn.
Work in Any Media with Style and Ease
Adobe Illustrator is described as an industry standard vector-drawing environment. This course will provide you with the basic skills to create with precision and design with flourish.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
- Techniques to draw basic shapes.
- Ways to use the pen and pencil tools.
- How to group and control layers.
- The method to arrange objects and layers.
- The types of text and how to connect them across multiple boxes.
- How to make your fonts readable.
- Ways to trace images.
- How to adjust image attributes and work with complex images.
- Techniques to create a vector graphic.
- How to use 3-D Extrude, Rasterize and other effects.