Make the switch to QuickBooks Online. If you’ve been hesitant to migrate from the desktop version of this popular accounting application, this course will give you a complete overview of why there’s never been a better time to change. Learn how to set up and navigate QuickBooks Online and perform day-to-day transactions from a Certified Public Accountant and certified QuickBooks Pro advisor.
Take Your Accounting Online with the Must-Know Skills
Don’t wait to switch from the desktop edition of QuickBooks to QuickBooks Online. This course, taught by a Certified Public Accountant, will provide you with a comprehensive overview and essential skills for operating this vital business application. This course is great for everyone from small business owners to financially-minded employees.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
- The advantages of using the online version of QuickBooks.
- What to consider when setting up an accounting system.
- How to operate the Customer, Vendor and Employee dashboards.
- The essentials of the Reports, Taxes and Apps dashboards.
- Tips to customize your company forms and settings.
- How to import information from your QuickBooks desktop software.
- Advice for managing multiple users.
- Basic day-to-day transactions such as income, expenses and deposits.
- How to track your performance through reports.
- How to set up and run payroll through the application.