Master the basics of one of the most-used accounting software programs in business. In this course, you’ll learn everything from how to set up your desktop to entering basic transactions and creating reports.
Balance Your Company’s Books, Create Invoices and Generate Reports.
Keep track of the lifeblood of your business by learning the fundamentals of QuickBooks 2014. This course will provide you with everything you need to digitally manage your company’s accounts.
- The basics of accounting, including the types of accounts you can manage.
- The functions for the shortcut and navigation bars.
- Recommended documents for basic business accounting.
- How to create a cash management system.
- Ways to set up your company preferences.
- Creating your chart of accounts.
- How to enter basic transactions and expenses.
- Tips to set up sales tax in your invoices.
- Tracking performance through the reports tab.
- How to use the QuickBooks payroll function.