If you want to add a visual dynamic to your next presentation, you need to know Microsoft PowerPoint. This course will give you the basics, including lessons on the tabs and ribbons for the interface.
Take the First Step to a Better Presentation with PowerPoint Basics
Save time and effort by learning the basics of Microsoft PowerPoint. You’ll learn everything from the functions of the software to slide design and presentation guidelines.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
- How to create and save a document.
- The clipboard group, slide and font groups and paragraph and editing groups.
- How to insert tables and images.
- Techniques to adjust your text boxes.
- Ways to customize your slides.
- Insight into the colors and backgrounds.
- How to fullscreen your PowerPoint.
- A complete tutorial on transitions.
- Why you need to review your slides.
- The Presentation Views and Show groups.