Research in 1995 indicated that only 30 percent of change projects succeed. Nearly 20 years have passed and the statistic remains the same. Phil Buckley is on a mission to help you reverse this trend. In this course you’ll learn the essential methods to lead a successful change project.
Master the Four Phases of a Change Initiative.
Phil Buckley has led major international change projects for the past two decades. He brings the valuable insights from those experiences to leaders everywhere in this course. You’ll begin the course by learning about the factors that lead to successful change. Leaders will discover the key aspects of their role in a change initiative and the seven keys to lead change.
Buckley adds a personal touch by leading you through assessment exercises for your change capabilities and your points of leverage. He provides the four change questions you must answer before you begin a change project.
The heart of the course is contained in the four classes devoted to the phases of change. Buckley guides you through the process of figuring out the project, planning for change, managing change and, most importantly, making change stick.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
- How to understand the connection between people and change.
- Why confidence is an essential change agent.
- The seven keys to lead a successful change initiative.
- Five areas to discover what you will bring to the change project.
- The four phases of any change initiative.
- How to prevent the post-change return of the “old ways” of working.