Learn to combine creativity and complexity and produce professional videos. In this course, you’ll learn editing techniques to help you tell a compelling story that gets attention. To sharpen your skills, this project-based course will have you create an intro video, photo montage, short documentary and a commercial.
Create Sharp, Professional Videos with Four Project-Based Classes
Learn by doing with this skill-building intermediate-level course for Adobe Premiere Pro CS6. In this course, you’ll have the opportunity to create an introduction video, photo montage, short documentary and a commercial.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
- How to build your video sequence.
- Tips for keyframing motion.
- How to clip your video and manage clip speed and transitions.
- Preparing, adding and adjusting images for your Timeline.
- Layering and adding titles to images.
- Tips for working with public domain footage.
- Adding transitions and titles to archival footage.
- Color correcting your video.
- Transitioning from a storyboard to a Timeline.
- Adjusting audio and exporting your video projects.