Take your Photoshop skills to the next level. Learn how to color correct, work with advanced layer options and make masks for image editing. You’ll also create and manipulate everything from filters, gradients, patterns, type and shape layers and paths.
Give Your Projects a More Professional Look
Once you’ve gotten comfortable with the basic techniques of Adobe Photoshop, you’re ready to sharpen your skills with this intermediate level course. Learn how to give your projects more definition, clarity and style.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
- Adjusting brightness and contrast of layers.
- Enhancing photos with color balance.
- Adding depth with the bevel and emboss layer styles.
- How to import vector art as smart objects.
- Creating masks to edit your images.
- Using a layer mask to hide unwanted pixels.
- Techniques to use filters and effects.
- Creating and customizing gradients and patterns.
- Creating, shaping and adding styles to text.
- Manipulating shape layers and making custom shapes.