Learn to create visual effects and motion graphics with one of the most popular effects applications in the creative world. This course will teach you everything from how to use the Timeline to basic key-frame animations. You’ll also create masks, work with blend modes and animate basic text.
Bring your creative vision to life.
Don’t settle for a static image when you can give your compositions dynamic motion. This course will give you the fundamentals of Adobe After Effects CC. Whether it’s text or images, you’ll gain the skills necessary to put your unique creative touch on every project.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
- How to set your preferences and create a new composition.
- Reminders for nesting compositions.
- How to import files with and without layers.
- The basic operation of the Timeline, including layer switches and Timeline switches.
- Steps to perform basic key-frame animation and transform options.
- The motion sketch, smoother and wiggler options.
- How to create and animate masks and manipulate mask modes.
- The invert option and pan behind tool.
- The best way to use blend modes and track mattes.
- A basic method to animate text.