Challenge yourself and maximize your skills in this advanced course for Microsoft Excel 2010. You’ll learn the full functionality of UserForms. You’ll also learn how to connect to a database and format and fit database records to a worksheet.
Learn Top-Level Skills and Gain In-Depth Knowledge of UserForms.
Learn the various ways to create and work with UserForms in Microsoft Excel 2010. This course also includes a bonus feature on how to use the Solver feature with an example of 401(k) allocations.
- Functions for Microsoft Visual Basic
- The different controls on a user form.
- How the UserForm and a worksheet interact.
- Ways to add labels, command buttons and combo boxes.
- Three types of commands for a user form.
- How to build an algorithm.
- Tips to display data from the worksheet on the user form.
- The VBA code for connecting to a database.
- Formatting and fitting database records to a worksheet.
- A special look at the Solver feature.