Go beyond the basics of editing and organizing your photos with this advanced course in Adobe Lightroom 5. You’ll learn important techniques
Give a Professional Touch to Every Photo You Take
Take the next step on your photographic journey with Adobe Lightroom 5: Advanced. You’ll help give your photos a sharper, more professional look. Learn quality-enhancing techniques such as detailed editing and gradient and brush adjustments. You’ll also learn time-saving tips such as creating and applying presets and batch editing and processing.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
- How to apply presets to your photographs.
- Understanding virtual copies and snapshots.
- The most effective way to use the histogram.
- The functions of the basic adjustments panel.
- Techniques for detail, sharpening and effects.
- How to create localized adjustments to your photographs.
- The difference between gradient adjustments and brush adjustments.
- The key components of split toning.
- How to use batch editing and processing.
- Transitioning your photos from Adobe Lightroom to Adobe Photoshop.