If you want to work in business, you need to know and understand Microsoft Outlook 2010. This course will give you hands-on experience to master the basics including creating and sending emails, managing a calendar, handling contacts and assigning and modifying tasks.
Get Organized and Be More Efficient with the Basics of Outlook
Microsoft Outlook 2010 is an essential business tool that will help you work smarter. In this course, you will gain an understanding of the basic functions of Outlook: email, calendar, contacts and tasks. As a special feature, this course includes Try It exercises in which you’ll have the capability to pause the video and perform the skills you just learned.
As part of the course materials, the instructor has created PDF Tip Cards that are a great way to keep your skills sharp. The cards include handy reminders and time-saving shortcuts.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
- The interface and basic navigation of the Outlook window.
- How to create, organize and move email folders.
- Tips to create, send and search emails.
- How to set up your calendar, including personal and meeting events.
- The correct way to respond to meeting invites.
- How to create, modify and remove contacts.
- A method to create a distribution list for emails and invitations.
- Ways to organize and work with your address book.
- How to create, assign and modify tasks.
- How to work with follow-up flags.