Take the next step in your mastery of Microsoft Excel. In this course, you’ll learn how to work with formulas and perform basic data analysis. The course also includes a special class introducing rudimentary concepts of Visual Basic for Applications.
Work with Formulas and Perform Data Analysis with Microsoft Excel 2010.
In this course, you’ll continue to grow as a capable user of Microsoft Excel 2010. Software engineer Robert Devine will guide you through some of the more complex features and operations of this application.
[Note: We recommend that you complete Microsoft Excel 2010: Introduction before enrolling in this course. This course builds on the skills and projects from the Introduction course.]
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
- How to create VLOOKUP and HLOOKUP functions.
- Methods to handle errors with the IFERROR function.
- The structured, mixed, absolute and relative references.
- How to add a timestamp.
- The different types of error codes.
- An introduction to Big Data analysis.
- Techniques to build and format a pivot table.
- Ways to add conditional formatting to a pivot table.
- How to quickly filter your data with a Slicer.
- How to insert a VBA Combo Box on a Worksheet.