Start your journey to create workbooks using Microsoft Excel 2010. In this beginner-level course, you’ll learn the fundamental controls and operations of one of the most frequently used spreadsheet programs.
The Workbook Basics that Every Beginner Needs
Whether for business or personal use, there is no better way to keep track of a large amount of data than by using a spreadsheet program. This course will provide beginners with all of the key tools, functions and tips to operate Microsoft Excel 2010.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
- How to use the Quick Access Toolbar.
- What do to with the elements of the Ribbon Tab.
- The fundamentals of the Excel interface.
- How to use Dialog Box Launchers.
- Shortcuts to create, save and close a workbook.
- A comprehensive guide to available templates.
- How to format your workbook project.
- Steps to set up your page layout.
- Techniques to insert tables, illustrations and charts.
- The basic options for proofreading and reviewing your workbook.