Bring Responsibility to Your Business and Create Change for Good.
Carol Sanford begins this course with an analysis of the mind that runs a business. She discusses the stakeholder framework and why your business needs to become a living systems organization.
You’ll learn about changing dynamic relationships and the imperatives of customers, co-creators, earth, community and investors. With this advice, you’ll learn how to use principles to lead real change. The course continues with the responsible design of work practices. You’ll also gain insight into putting together responsible teams.
With engaging examples from Sanford’s storied career, you’ll learn the practical method to give your business a renewed, responsible place in the global marketplace.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
- How to be a more value-adding business.
- How to grow with the top line and preserve with the bottom line.
- The way to change culture by shifting status.
- The responsible design of work practices.
- Working with stakeholders to create a better tomorrow.