If you’ve grown to love your iPhone, why not explore all of its features? Go beyond making calls and sending e-mails in this course. You’ll learn to use everything from maps and calendars to Safari and Siri.
Make the most of your iPhone by using all of its capabilities.
If you only use your iPhone to call, text or e-mail, you’re not getting the most from the popular digital device. Take the next step and go beyond the basics with your iPhone. In this course, you’ll explore some of the most popular applications and features of the phone. You’ll also learn how to troubleshoot common issues and maximize your device’s functionality.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
- How to operate the Safari web browser.
- How to share web links.
- Using the Maps application to get directions and save addresses.
- Tips to add and edit items to your calendar.
- How to send and accept invites for events.
- How to set timers and alarms.
- Step-by-step instructions to set up a passcode.
- A complete tutorial of the Siri intelligent personal assistant.
- Troubleshooting techniques, including restarting, updating and restoring your iPhone.
- Tips to help preserve your battery power.