If you recently purchased your first iPhone or upgraded to iOS7 and haven’t learned all of its basic functionality, check out this course. You’ll learn all of the basic operations such as making and answering calls, sending and receiving e-mails, and taking and sharing photos.
Never ask a family member for help with your iPhone again!
The Apple iPhone is one of the most popular and useful mobile devices on the market today. But owning a smartphone is pointless if you don’t know how to work it. Take charge of your device and learn the basics of using iOS7 on your iPhone. After watching this course taught by a former Apple Store employee, you will be able to do so much more than just make and answer phone calls. The classes cover e-mail, apps, photos and reminders. By the end of the course, you’ll be able to share a photo, answer e-mails and multitask like a pro.
Go from being the person asking for advice to the person giving it!
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
- A tour of iOS7 and its features.
- How to return to the home screen.
- How to adjust the volume and turn off the ringer.
- The steps to set up your Apple ID.
- How to find and purchase applications (apps).
- The basics of making and answering phone calls.
- How to set up your voicemail.
- Creating and editing your contact list.
- Setting up and sending e-mails from your iPhone.
- Tips to take, view and share photos.