Millions of people own an Apple iPad, but how many know how to use all of its features? Now you can have complete command of the popular tablet. Learn how to work with apps, organize your music and photos, send e-mails and coordinate your calendar.
Be in Complete Command of Your Tablet.
The Apple iPad is arguably the most popular tablet device on the market today. With its full range of features, portability and countless applications, the future is yours at the touch of a finger. Learn how to use the full functionality of your tablet in this course. You’ll learn everything from setting up your Apple ID and downloading apps to sending e-mails, browsing the web and setting up your calendar.
This course also features a special one-hour supplemental class that takes you Beyond the Basics. Once you’ve mastered the standard features, learn additional techniques, including how to type in multiple languages, use the iBook interface, use the map application and much more.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
- The basic operating controls for the device.
- How to set up an Apple ID.
- Steps to create music playlists and purchase music in iTunes.
- Ways to organize, edit and share your photos.
- How to set up one or multiple e-mail accounts for your device.
- Creating bookmarks and using the Reader tool.
- Tips to add events to your calendar.
- How to set alerts, reminders and repeating events.
- Ways to access and customize the Notification Center.
- How to use the FaceTime feature to make a video call.